Current Duties as of 5-3-19
Present Richland City Council Duties
1. Liaison – Richland Utility Advisory Committee.
2. Liaison – Richland Planning Commission.
3. Liaison – Richland Senior Association.
4. Liaison – Richland Arts Commission, meets.
5. Board of Directors – Benton Franklin Community Action Committee.
6. Board of Directors - Tri-City Visitors and Convention Bureau (Visit Tri-Cities),
7. Board of Directors - Benton Franklin Council of Government,
8. Liaison – To the Board of Directors - Richland Public Facilities District.
9. Board of Directors – Benton Franklin Transit.
10. Liaison – Tri-Cities Regional Public Facilities District.
11. Liaison – Assn. of Washington Cities.
12. Liaison – Richland Capitol Facilities Improvement Plan Council.
13. Liaison – Benton, Franklin, Walla Walla Good Roads and Transportation Assn.
14. Liaison – Port of Kennewick.
15. Board of Directors – Tri-Cities Food Bank
Present State Board of Director Duties and civic organization memberships
1. Tri-City Residential Services Inc., Board President, meets monthly in Kennewick.
2. Washington State Council on Aging Commissioner, meets monthly in Seattle area.
3. Washington State Building Code Council Member, meets monthly in Olympia.
4. Washington State Sentencing Guidelines Commissioner, meets monthly in Seattle area.
5. Washington State Emergency Management Council Member, meets monthly in Tacoma/Camp Murray.
6. SE Washington Aging and Long Term Care Council of Governments Board member, meets monthly in Pasco.
7. Department of Energy’s Hanford Advisory Board, meets monthly in Richland.
8. WA State Pipeline Safety Commission.
9. The Nature Conservancy’s East Cascades Steering Committee, meets quarterly in Que Elem.
10. WA State Insurance Commission- Natural Disaster Mitigation Work Group.
11. Three Rivers Corvette Club.
12. Rotary Club of Richland – 13 years.
Present Federal Board of Directors Duty
1. Department of Energy Hanford Advisory Board
Present Volunteer Duties
1. Kadlec Medical Center Emergency Room -Triage – every weekend- 3,000 + hours to date
2. Richland Food Bank – weekly
3. Benton Franklin Recovery Coalition
4. Champion for Richland Historic Street Sign Project at Richland Rotary
5. Tri-Cities Cancer Center Men’s Club Treasurer